The final version of the program (as of October 31st, 2012) is posted here.
The workshop has generated considerable interest. We expect a large number of attendees. When preparing your talk and poster please keep in mind the interdisciplinary nature of the workshop; your talk should be accessible to an audience with very diverse backgrounds. Other specifics about the talks and posters are:
- The talks will be in room E14-674.
- Talks are 12' + 2' questions. The schedule is tight and the limit of 12' will be strictly enforced.
- A laptop will be available for projection in the conference room. To ease transitions, please upload your presentation to the computer during the break prior to your session.
- Several people have enquired about the availability of videos of the presentations and so your presentation may possibly be videotaped.
- The poster session will be on the 3rd floor atrium of E14.
- You will be allocated a 4 x 8 display board (120 x 240 cm) which you may use the way you want.
- Tape and pins will be provided.
- There is a specific time allocated to the poster session but display board will be available throughout the workshop. We therefore suggest that you set your poster on both days at noon and remove it at 5:30pm.